Monday, August 31, 2009

We ♥ You!

Today was an amazing day! We heard our lil' peanut's heartbeat for the first time! It was beautiful!!!! It took the doctor a minute to find it because our peanut was hiding, but when she found it, my heart skipped a beat. It was definitely a moment I will never forget.
We are officially in the second trimester! Overall, I am still feeling sick, but I do think that it is getting better. I had a few days last week where I felt pretty good, so I am hopeful! :) Time has gone by fast and I can hardly believe that I am 1/3 of the way through with this pregnancy. As much as I love being pregnant, I just can't wait to meet our lil' peanut! I am so thankful for the miracle of life growing inside me!!
I am really enjoying the Fall weather we are having in Atlanta. It is beautiful! It makes me so excited for the season that is approaching. I LOVE FALL!!!! My favorite season will be even better this year...with a belly! :)

1 comment: