Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A Clean House = Bliss! :-)

I spent the weekend cleaning the house and let me just say how wonderful it feels to have a clean home!  For those that don't know, I am very type A and as crazy as it sounds, I love to clean. :-)  I have a passion for organizing and find great joy in doing a load of laundry. Crazy, I know!  Now just because I love cleaning doesn't mean I always have a spotless home....that's actually far from the truth.  While I do love to clean, I love even more to play with my 10 month old and live life in the moment.  Often times that means I must forget about the dishes and the laundry and look past the dirt on the floors and the dust on the tables and just play on the floor with my baby.  Life is too short to clean all the time and those with a little one (or more than one) know how hard it is to keep things clean anyway.

But everyone knows the feeling that a clean house gives....pure joy!  The smell of fresh sheets, the joy of an empty laundry hamper, the sight of a spotless floor...AHHH!!  If only it would stay that way.....

In other news, I am feeling much better today and am so thankful for that.  Hopefully we can all be healthy for the month of February!

I hope you are having a wonderful Tuesday and that the weather in your area is better than ours.  It has been misting for two days and is getting chilly again...yuck.  Is it Spring yet? ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment