Wednesday, February 2, 2011
I saw it on a blog I read often - http://blog.wantingwhatyouhave.com/ Check it out!
First: Post a picture of you and your kid(s).
1. How many children do you have? One
2. What are their ages? 10 months
3. What time of day do you start your day? 7am, when Hannah starts screaming (she does not wake up happy, despite my best efforts)
4. What do you eat for breakfast? cereal, lately I am loving Kashi!
5. Do they watch TV? No, she has seen tv before and has watched her Baby Einstein Sign Language dvd a couple times, but definitely doesn't watch on a regular basis.
6. What are their favorite activities? crawling, pulling up on everything, cruising, climbing up the stairs, playing with mommy and daddy, eating
7. Do you get a break during the day from them? Not for long, Hannah takes 2 naps each day, but they are normally only 30 minutes each. However, I make her stay in her crib for an hour for each nap, which results in a lot of screaming on her part....praying that she gets it eventually.
8. How do you end your day? Brian and I usually watch a little tv (something on DVR because we are addicted to skipping commercials!) and try to get in bed by 10pm.
9. What is your best parenting advice or tip? Everything with a baby is a phase...don't get too comfortable. Try to enjoy every moment, good or bad. And just know that nothing will go as you planned.