Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Ready or Not...

We have started a new chapter in life...SCHOOL! Hannah started preschool on September 4th! She is in the two's class and going two days a week, for 3 hours each day. It was definitely bitter-sweet seeing her start "school". She was so excited on her first day and thankfully the excitement has continued.  She is in a class with one of her best friends (the "other Hannah") and she loves her teachers!  I love that she has something fun to do twice per week since there aren't a lot of fun things happening here with a newborn around.  I love that she is becoming independent, but I hate it too! :-(  My baby is growing up and there is nothing I can do to stop her.  Boo!


August 29, 2012 - Meet Your Teacher Day
Hannah did great!  I dropped her in her classroom for one hour while I went to a meeting for the parents.  She was happy when I dropped her off and happy when I picked her up!  I was pleasantly surprised!
 

 
 
September 4, 2012 - First Day of Preschool
Hannah had a GREAT first day.  Mommy and Daddy took her in for her first day of school and she walked right into her class, without hesitation!  A huge success!






 

September 18, 2012 - 5th Day of School
Showing off her "I Love School" shirt!  It's true! :-)



 
 
September's Art Work
I am taking a picture of each of Hannah's creations that she makes at school.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment