Friday, July 23, 2010

Great Customer Service

I love my Keurig Coffee Maker and I love their customer service department!  I woke up on Tuesday in desperate need of some coffee.  I don't drink much coffee normally, but when I do, it is because I need it!  If you read my post yesterday, you understand why I have been in need of coffee lately.  Well, I turned on my Keurig machine to make a strong cup of coffee and to my dismay, it wouldn't brew.  I tried everything I could and then called customer service for some assistance.  They had me try a couple different things (maybe a total of 10 minutes of trouble shooting) and when nothing worked, they told me they would ship me a brand new one!  Just like that.  No discussion, no begging, just a new machine.  We were given our machine as a gift about a month after Hannah was born, so it's only 3 months old, but I don't have a receipt or the box it came in or anything.  But they didn't even ask for that information.  The only thing I have to do is mail them the k-cup insert from my old machine in a padded envelope within 30 days of recieving my new machine.  This is all the proof they need that I owned the machine.  And to pay me back for the inconvienance and cost of shipping them the k-cup (it's a small part) they are also shipping me two free boxes of k-cups of my choice (I chose hot cocoa and a variety pack).  While I am not happy that my machine broke, I cannot say one bad thing about the company!  Why can't all company's be so wonderful?  I can't wait to get my new machine and coffee in the mail!!

No comments:

Post a Comment