During our hospital tour we were told to pack two different bags - one for labor and delivery and then another for recovery. So I have separated my list into those two categories. After I have something packed in my bag, I will cross it off the list.
- My Ipod
- Cell phones and chargers
- Camera (digital and Flip), charger, cord for uploading pics, and extra batteries
- Baby book (for getting footprints)
- Cash for vending machines (for Brian)
- My own pillow with a distinguishable pillow case (one I don't care about getting ruined)
- Hard candies (to keep my mouth from being too dry)
- Magazine, notepad and pen
- Picture ID and Insurance Card
- Thank you notes (to write for hospital staff and any presents we receive while in the hospital...if we have time)
- Laptop and charger
- Hair brush
- Razor (I hear there is a shower seat in the hospital bathroom that comes in handy)
- Clothes for Brian
Alright, so fire away. What do I not need that is on my list and what do I need that is not on my list! All suggestions are welcome!!