Thursday, March 4, 2010

39 Weeks 4 Days

I'm up early this morning after a night of not so great sleep.  We went out to dinner at a local pizza place and when we came home I just wasn't feeling so well.  I ate a salad there that I had gotten sick from earlier in my pregnancy and eating it brought back those same feelings.  Then, while we were sitting on the couch watching tv, I had some pretty consistent contractions...enough to time them.  So we decided to go to sleep and see what happened.  Well, I had some nasty indigestion (again, from that salad) so had trouble falling asleep.  Then I woke up several times in the night to pee.  I knew I was having some contractions because I would wake up feeling like I was going to pee my pants! haha I did finally get some sleep, but when Brian got up for work (6am) I just decided to get up too....mainly because I was starving! ;-)  I may try to take a nap on the couch this morning, but no promises.  The contractions seem to have calmed down a lot, so that stinks!  But we have a doctor's appointment this afternoon, so hopefully we will get some good news that those contractions are doing something!  We'll see....

No comments:

Post a Comment